Saturday 10 November 2012

body shop shimmer cube palette

So i've had this palette for years after my mum never used it enough so she let me have it, and i don't think i've ever really said on my blog how much i love this palette!
The colours are stunning, but i only really use three out of the four shadows as one of them is a bit too 'orangey-gold' for my liking.





As you can see the colour pay-off is pretty amazing, considering i didn't use a primer or a base before applying the eyeshadows, and they just look really pretty and subtle for essentially a 'shimmery' set of eyeshadows.

4 comments:

  1. Wow your eyes look amazing! The colours are lovely! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours! really suits you.

    I'm having a Christmas giveaway over on my blog if you'd like to have a look http://picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete